Customer Discount Schemes
We currently provide the following schemes to help save our customers money on their purchases:
- Wholesale Discount Scheme - primarily aimed at wholesale buyers, orders for whole reels of our furnishing trims over £200 will automatically be discounted by 10% at the check-out. Please note that the discount will only be applied to whole reels
- Voucher Codes - From time-to-time we will offer discount voucher codes by email or included within your delivered order.
- Customer Loyalty Scheme - provides regular customers to our shop a method of saving points (we call them Pin-points), once you have collected enough points you can redeem the Pin-points for a discount voucher that can be used at the check-out.
It should be noted, these schemes cannot be combined, you can only use one of these discounts each time you checkout.
How the Customer Loyalty Scheme WorksWe are proud to introduce our new loyalty scheme whereby you will earn "Pin-points" (Thanks to our daughter Bea for drawing Spike, our pin-points hedgehog)
Pin-points, once earned can be redeemed against an order. To use the scheme you simply need to log in to your account. As a standard member you will earn points on the following basis:
The loyalty scheme also introduces the concept of rewarding base upon customer loyalty levels (or tiers), there are three levels:
- Member Level - this is the initial level that a new customer will be placed into. The member level earns 1 Pin-point per £1 spent.
- VIP Level - Once you have earned 500 Pin-points you become a VIP customer and will earn 2 Pin-points per £1 spent spent.
- Super-Duper VIP Level - When you have 1500 Pin-Points you'll become a Super-Duper VIP and will earn 3 Pin-points per £1 spent
If you achieve VIP or Super Duper VIP status you will remain on that level, earning a higher number of points for every £1 spent
Viewing your Pin-points
Question: How can I view my collected Pin-points
Answer: see this page - How to view my collected Pin-points
Redeeming Your Pin-points
When you have 100 Pin-points you can exchange them for a voucher worth £1 off your order. 500 Pin-points are worth £5 off. 1000 Pin-points will give you £10 off. When you redeem your points you'll be given a voucher code which you must enter at the checkout to obtain the discount. Please note that you can only enter one code with each order. So for example if you have 300 points you can exchange them for £1 off 3 orders or you might prefer to wait until you have 500 points and get £5 off your order. Also points cannot be redeemed if you are already using our wholesale discount or other promotional discount for your order.
We reserve the right to alter or amend the loyalty program at any stage without prior notification.